"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Goodies in the mail

I've been helping a friend to make the quilted postcards that I make via the computer because she lives in NY and I'm down here in TX.
 We've known each other for more than 20 yrs now, having met through an online quilters group back around 1997 or so and she's a sweet friend.

I've been sharing my stash of materials and embellishments for the cards with her.  And yesterday this packet of lovely yumminess arrived in my mailbox.

Lovely trims and embellishments that she'd found this past Christmas, and she shared some with me.   Always fun to have new goodies to work with on my postcards.   Trying to figure out how to use some of them before next Christmas now.  =)

And there was an extra special surprise of a gift card to Hobby Lobby from her as well........such an unexpected surprise, and very appreciated with a budget that is extra tight right now.

Gratitudes:

1. For surprises from friends

2. For no freezing rain this morning and safety on the drive into work.


1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

What a lovely gift! It is amazing how God has His hand in every little thing!!