"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 6, 2020

What to do......

I've been working to try to put things where they should be sort out, downsize and so on.....a definite ongoing process for me because things have gotten out of hand over the last year and a half.

One of the things I found was this folded fabric (faux-quilted) trim.  It's about 3 inches wide and I've got  a yard of it.   It is made of folded fabrics that were stitched to a open weave stiff backing.   I've had it since before 2006 when I  moved from Phoenix, and have never managed to do anything with it.

Lots of lovely blues, aquas and a green or two in it.
Backing shown here -

I can't remember what I bought it for now.   And really don't know what I could use it for.

Anyone have ideas? Or should I just list it for sale somewhere and let it go?



Gratitudes:
1. For finding interesting things in the stash

2. For interesting emails (relating to job openings)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Your 3" trim might make an interesting border for a tote bag or zippered pouch or something like that. Enjoy reading your blog and appreciate that you end with gratitudes.

K Reeves said...

Maybe a border for an apron? It's very pretty,