"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

American Hero Blocks

I'm still working on using up the leftover paper-piecing block patterns that I've had stashed for 7 or more years now.   Don't actually remember how long I've had them....but they need to be made up.  =)

At this point I have -

-- 11 more block patterns to make up
-- and, 19 blocks done plus the 4 blocks that I finished this past weekend.

All total that will make a total of 34 blocks of assorted sizes that I'll add to the final 4 flag blocks (those were also made from additional pp'ing block patterns from this bunch), and several 12" blocks that I've got  stashed.  When I start laying them out I'll be able to figure out if I have to add more blocks to get a finished quilt of the right size.   And if I do, then what size sections/blocks will I need to make.

All of the blocks I'm making right now are coming from scraps, so this will be  a fun quilt with lots going on once it's put together.

Gratitudes:

1. one week till QuiltCon....wooohooo.....

2. A bright sunny day after a day of gloom and rain yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How lovely that will be, I know. You'll do your Moira Magic and poof! A wonderful American Hero top!