"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just a Few UFO's.........

Most of my UFO's have been entered into my tracking spreadsheet.  Still need to add in the mug rugs that I have completed tops for but haven't finished up.  Gotta find that tote though first.   Wonder where I stashed it....lol.

Current counts of UFO's are as follows:

  • Tops of various sizes waiting to be quilted, not counting the mug rugs - 49
  • Sets of blocks, most from various swaps over the years - 28
  • Mug Rugs - probably 15-20 that need to be finished.
The blocks date back to as early as 2006, and some I'm sure are older than that because I don't have dates for them.

I'm thinking I might want to get some of these finished up.....lol.

Gratitudes:

1. A job that is never quite the same, but always interesting.

2. A car that runs well.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. That's a lot! I thought I was bad. LOL I know you are going to make progress this year. You left out scrubs to make. LOL

Marcia in TX said...

A tracking spreadsheet is a good idea. I need to try that with my over 50 ufos. Beginning with the original quilt top needing quilting from 1990.