"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bear Quilt Moving Along

The second block has been finished for the teddy bear quilt.

Valentino is holding a heart for the one that he loves.


















Two more blocks are prepped -

Block 3 has Seamus holding a shamrock and hoping to share his good luck.  Block 4 has our handsome teddy bear (name still to be decided on.....) waiting to give his true love a lovely red flower.


Gratitudes:

1.  QuiltCon is coming up soon and I'll only end up working one day that week....lol.

2. A job that i love, even when something isn't working correctly.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my Moira, those bears are beautiful, I love how they are the monthly theme and so gorgeous. Thanks again for sharing.

Eva
Very snowy Newfoundland.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Valenino! I've stolen a picture to use in my planning post for our challenge.

Marcia in TX said...

So cute, especially #3. THANK YOU.