"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Commissioned Bears - Progress

Two more teddy bear blocks were made this weekend.  

First up is Charles who is getting ready to plant his summer garden.   And second, is Maria who is enjoying the summer and dancing up a storm.

I've three more drawn up, and three more to design for the quilt.  I'll be able to start putting it together soon!

Gratitudes:

1. The storm here last night did not do any damage.

2. One more day till I leave for my weekend at QuiltCon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bears are so adorable. They have such personality! Have fun at QuiltCon...

Anonymous said...

Even cuter to see them in person!