"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Commission Quilt Progress - Setting Blocks

Here are the first 11 of the third style of setting block.  Yes, it's similar to the first one, only the size of the inside block is different (and thus the width of the border).  First eleven are done and fabrics have been pulled for more blocks.   Won't have enough for the remaining 13 blocks of this type and the final 8 blocks, but I'm getting closer!

Gratitudes:

1. 6 more days till QuiltCon.  =)

2. First 6 months in the new job are done as of yesterday and I'm still loving the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy the job is working out so well for you. It's time you had a job you enjoyed! The blocks look super. I'll be editing later today and get back with you there.