"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Commissioned Quilt Progress

Applique block #5 finished up.  And the first 5 setting blocks have been finished.

This is Colette and she's wearing her new Easter Dress.

I've also completed the first of three different setting blocks that will be in this quilt. Only 32 more to go in two different styles.....lol

Gratitudes:

1. My new camera arrived yesterday and the color in the pics is much truer to life than in the old one.

2.  Rain today instead of snow and ice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, great pictures! Did you fussy cut her dress so that light part would fall where it looks like the inside of the dress? She's too cute! I finished #1 except for eyes.

Candi said...

Too cute Moira:). I think I'm slowly coming back to life again, I was up at 4:30 this morning sewing. lol Hugz:)